Feelings on Napster?

Hi, Since this is in part a forum about music, I'll put this statement and question on the table. In the past few months, I've begun to use Napster online. I'll look through the forum for reccomendations on good albums and tracks, then I'll download it on Napster, take a listen and, if I like it, purchase the album. My opinion is that Napster is really opening up accessibility to music for alot of people, allowing them to try new things that before they wouldn't have access to or simply wouldn't be prepared to invest in. It's helped expand my own horizons I know and I think it's good for music overall. Any opinions?
issabre
...i just wanted to say, that i bought far more CD's, since i had oportunity to hear certain music on the Napster. Instead suing their fan's, Metalica, and others should go along and make their next album In MP3!
Eldragon, that excuse doesn't wash, hear all the samples you want for free, use the legal "real audio" samples provided at CD internet store sites......thats why they have them......there is no reason why you need to record them if you are going to buy the CD right?
Problem: Artist rights are infringed upon by unscrupulous internet users. Solution: Establish a powerful legal precedent that, may or may not actually be addressing the acutal problem, but will certainly aid those with enough money and connections to determine who can and cannot operate on the world's most extensive, soon to be most ubiqitous international information network. Analogy: Hey, that tree is on fire! Let's burn down the entire forest before it spreads to our top secret national laboratory. By the way, who left the highly classified disc drive behind the copier?
P.S. ---Carl, re: my guy getting elected. My guy doesn't need to get elected...he's outlasted every President since Kennedy. Heh, heh, heh. (JK)