Apple Airport Express Very Cool Product

Just wanted to share my experience with this product. I have become a big fan of my iPod and using iTunes and just received my Airport express and it is awesome! Setup was not exactly as easy as you would think but I finally figured it out. The Sound Quality is similair to the iPod but the mult-room and flexibility of this is worth the sacrafice! Anyway, if you are using itunes check it out..

Chris
128x128the_kid
If you go to this site:http://www.current.org/stream/
you can listen to these stations through I tunes and the url's appear in you library
Is this modification necessary to go from Airport Express via iTunes to an external DAC connected to my stereo system?
you don't need to modify ANYTHING - i bought one, bought a miniToslink to Toslink adaptor, plugged the cable into my musical fidelity trivista, and started playing both streaming audio and music off my computer via AIFF (uncompressed) just fine... sounds great too.
Airport Express Install Wizard is not opening when I load the CD and I can't locate it anywhere. I can't configure the base station because all the menus are greyed out.

anybody have any ideas why?

Thanks all

"Is this modification necessary to go from Airport Express via iTunes to an external DAC connected to my stereo system?"

If you want S/PDIF coaxial (the lowest jitter option) to go to your high-quality DAC, then yes is the answer.