What type of breakers are best for audio

So...I've heard all this chat about cables and Hubble outlets BUT what sort of breakers should I be fitting on the main breaker board.
clarkie
Steve that sounds like you have ceramic there. That gray-ish stuff looks like a stone surface. Glass housings are obvious of course. The plastic ones I saw were kinda shiny surfaced (you know that plastic sheen).
Kath: "double-deaf testing" ROFLMAO. Appears that we're like-minded in that respect.
So, on a related but slightly different topic, what about using the two phases of the powerline? Is there any advantage to putting power amps on one phase, the rest of the electronics on the other? Or maybe putting digital on one phase, analog on the other?

It is pretty well documented that phase independance ensures that small signal distortion is not communicated between phases, so perhaps it could keep digital junk out of analog?

At the same time, having power amps on two different phases would perhaps result in more available power to the amps as you now have twice the wire gage, and twice the transformer (At the pole) to drive them?

I guess a drawback I see is that the power will be out of phase, which might make some audible difference?

I have no technical knowledge to back any of this up, just crossed my mind and was wondering if anyone has experience with this?
In response to Njonker, Don't use seperate phases. If there ever is a ground fault you can have the entire potential of one or both phases to make noise, damage your equipment or kill you.
Although I have no experience to share regarding the opposite phases question, it has been recommended here by those whose opinons I respect & who definitely are more knowledgable than I am in that regard.