PS Audio PP300 works great, but......

Seasons greetings. I hooked up my brand new PP300 last night. If I listen critically and technically, I can clearly state that it does EVERYTHING they say it does. Much blacker background, Much tighter bass, Much greater detail and instrument space. However, even though all of these things are done better than I ever imagined, I find the music to be less involving. Has anybody else had this experience? Will it get better with break-in? I don't want to give up all of these benefits, but I want my musicality back. FYI: Sonic Frontiers T3/P3, BAT VK5i, BAT VK500, Dynaudio Confidence 5.
metaphysics
Meta- I had a similar experience with the PS300. In my case, the PS didn't have as profound an effect- noticeable but not profound. However, the system sounded best after I got FIM cables throughout and when I removed the PS. I kept hearing what I associate with solid state audio, clean to the point of being sterile. Though the FIM cables are as expensive as a PS300, I did free up one cable that fed the PS. If at all possible, give the FIM Gold a try and see if you don't experience the same improvement. Goodluck.
Rcprince - Not only do I run my BAT VK-3i off my P300, I also run my DAC, transport, turntable, tube phono stage and RM200 amp off of it! I seriously doubt that the VK-5i draws more current than all of what I'm running. I would recommend you have PS Audio take a look at your unit (it may be out of adjustment). BTW, the P300 can be user-adjusted so that it can power more than 300W of equipment. Contact me if you'd like more info.
jcbtubes- I'm curious about your experience. I have a P300 and FIM gold IC's, SC's and PC's arriving soon. Thanx.mes
Metaphysics, I'd strongly recommend waiting for a few days before forming a opinion, there is a noticeable break-in period of 2-3 days and again ( to a lesser extent ) around a week later. D.Jay
D.jay is right. Meta, Post again after you have the unit broke-in. I would like very much your thoughts on the sound then. I do not mean to imply that you will feel any different about the sound.