Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I bought a pair of Coincident Frankenstein 300B monoblocks to use with my Coincident Partial Eclipses and they are doing for me exactly what I want an amplifier to do. The daily revelation of musical insights is absolutely incredible. It is the first time in my audio life that an audio purchase has fundamentally changed my life. They are my ticket off the "merry go round". If you can hear them with an appropriately sensitive loudspeaker with a relatively flat and high impedance, by all means do so.
For me, my Audio Research VT200 is a keeper. I know there are newer products with better specs, including some from Audio Research, but as this was my first tube amp after nearly 40 years of solid state, it was an epiphany. It drives my Magnepan 3.7s extremely well and has a great soundstage and musicality.
Pavpet,

Can you give me your impressions of new Wyetech Ruby pre, off-line? If this replaced Opal (which I own) please compare & contrast. [email protected]. Thx.

Neal
Perhaps not in the way you intended, but my Classe CA-100 is a keeper for life because I bought it during a time where they offered a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.

But besides that, it sounds pretty nice also :)