Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
My TRL Samson monoblocks. Good power, clean sounding, and run cool. The previous owner had immediate seller's remorse as soon as he sold them to me. I won't make that same mistake.
If you love amps, there's more than one: LSR&D Superamp monos, Meridian 105 monos, Acoustat TNT200/120, G.A.S. 500, Bedini 100/100, Sunfire Signature 600-2, BEL(Brown Electronic Labs), Perreaux 2150b/3150, to name a few. But imo, the holy grail would be non other than the elusive Yamaha MX10000. Haven't heard nor seen one except on the net. One came up for sale on CAM a little while ago. Like the Scarlet Pimpernel, it appeared and then disappeared without a trace! Wonder what happened there?
DarTZeel 108 NHB for two reasons. It sounds so good; and is not a giant machine gobbling up space and tubes. I might add superb serve from Hervé himself.
I've had a number of amps as so many people have in our search for nirvona. I can now say that I truly believe the PassLabs XA100.5 is a clearly top choice. As a class 'A' amp rated to 100 watts @ 8ohms. It does everything right with no, and I mean no sound of its own. It merely passes what is fed. I've always had big power and now I've come to realize it is not necessary when you have the right parts for your own synergy of sound.
Rich