Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
My Esoteric A100 is quite beautiful. I think I'm gonna keep it a while. My wife just wouldn't understand another amplifier or any piece of gear for that matter as I've told her they were all the best and it was the last (this was usually followed by "it is a once in a blue moon opportunity"). Of course i haven't changed wives so sometimes I mean It.
Enjoy your listening!
Post removed 
In the solid stae realm, all the Clayton Class A amps are great. The sweet spot is the Clayton M200 at MSRP $9,500 of 200 watts/channel of pure Class A goodness.

Next on the list would be the McCormack DNA-500 with a bit denser and more liquid sound. Not quite as accurate to the signal as the Clayton's, but it is still great.

The Modwright KWA-150's are also very good, as are their new KWA-100SE's at MSRP $3,995.

In the low-watt tube realm the Coincident Technologies Frankenstein's at 8 watt/channel amp is incredible. Paired with many high sensitivity speakers, such as Coincident's own Super Victory, Total Victory IV, and the Pure Reference will provide the listener with glorious sound.

Upping the tube wattage to 70 watts, Coincident Technologies Dragon mono amps are great. A great stereo tube amp is also the Einstein The Light in the Dark at 80 watts into 8 ohms and 115 watts into 4 ohms.
My newly purchased chalice audio 'talisman' SET amps.....mono blocks...will be my last amps unless I upgrade to their big brothers ...'grail' ...mono block SET amps at 50 watts...which may be the best amps made...the 25 watt 'talisman' easily drive my tidal ' contriva diacera-se speakers.