Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I thought my Mcintosh 2301's were great and they were but now I own the BAT VK600M-SE which are 600 watt mono blocks. They are a keeper for me for several reasons. One I think they are unique. They require two power cords and the reason from what I understand is one is for the positive phase and one for negative phase of power. This is also something they do with the REX pre which is amazing in its own right. Another thing about the 600SE is I like how normally when BAT comes up with something new and or maybe better it is something you may can achieve with an upgrade without having to sell you old gear. Obviously nothing newer is out now and the 600se has been around for a bit so maybe its life will come to an end and there won't be an upgrade available on it, who knows. But for me this amp along with the rex is quicker and more powerful than amps I've heard with twice the power. I like BAT's straight forward signal design, meaning no feedback and the signal is always moving forward. This along with minimum gain stages and the amps endless supply of current with its double row of rapid release caps make it quicker, more liquid, and powerful than anything in its class that I've heard at-least. I've compared it to much more powerful amps on paper and when listening there is no comparison in power and quickness.
I could propose a few: assuming it's not necessarily the only amp in the house...

FM Acoustics 800 or 600 series;
EAR 519 monos (vintage)
M Levinson 33H
Pioneer A400 (vintage)
Symphonic Line "Kraft" 250 stereo
Symphonic Line RG7
Krell KSA 50
Cello Duet

...many more I'm missing. Regards
Two came to mind.
-FM Acoustics
-Tivoli Audio table unit/radio--dirt cheap for the musical pleasures derived that I had placed 6 of them all over the house.
Both are keeper for me.
I'm keeping my McIntosh MC2000..no matter if I decide to finally go mono-blocks with the McIntosh MC2301 or whatever else I might consider.

It's a mastepiece by McIntosh co-founder Sidney Corderman who came out of retirement to create his statement amp to commemorate the 50th anniversary of McIntosh's founding. It sounds absolutely superb and will only increase in value, as less than 1000 were produced.

A sound investment for my ears..and my wallet