New Guy asking for help

Need advise: Which is best for my budget, this or that? And is it better to use these with that or those with this? Or would you guys suggest the other way around? Also, I have the usual size room with a ceiling. Should that or this go on one side or on the other? Please be advice!
kublakhan
I'm uhpauled at ALL of yoo and sickend by the sugjestyuns hear. This pore sole is looking fore onust addvice and all yoo do is string him uhlong with nonsence. Shaim on all of yoo !!! Shawn
>

PS... : )
Now that the Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things is no longer, you should found the Society for Using This with That or That with This. Should make for some very silly annual meetings.
Kublakhan what was going through your head when you decided to Slap us with this sympathetic thread?

"New Guy" that's a good one!!! LMAO

P.S. To all Newcomers to this hobby, the recommendations made above are posted with some twisted sense of humor!

Under No Conditions are they to be considered by anyone other than a veteran audiophile such as Kublakhan!
Audiobugged's right guys; messing with this, that and the other thing can really screw up your life. leave well enough alone. and if you think that's mere hyperbole... the last time i tinkered with this half the power in the northeast went down. (i'm speaking confidentially here) it'll be a cold day in hell before i fiddle with the other thing, i'll tell you that right now. as the late, great yogi bear once said, 'Hey, boo-boo!' anyway, there's a court order so...

Of course I should qualify my comments by reminding you that I’m only speaking from my personal experience and this or that may or may not work in your particular system. My room, for example, tends to be on the smallish size and the former tenant must have been a hardcore audiophile because it is lined with sound absorbers top to bottom. The tough thing here is there are no outlets except from 9-3 on Sundays.

the best advise is to listen very carefully to what others have to say here, and then ask albert porter.
So your the guy who pluged in his Pass X1000 monoblocks into a 2 prong non-grounded outlet of a house with a 60 amp. fuse service & caused the NY & Canadian power Black Out?

Kublakhan, Are you sure it's a smallish listening room, or maybe just your Ex-Roomates padded cell?

Remember as in "Pulp Fiction" when all goes wrong bring up "The Gimp"!