PS Audio vs. Monster - cleaning up the power

Here's my question. Which way do I go now? I have my fused, dedicated 20 amp lines installed. Do I go with PS Audio Ultimate Outlets and Juice Bars or a Monster HTS 3500 or 5000? From what I read here and elsewhere, these are all great products at affordable (for the audiophile game anyway) prices. I was thinking of going with a 20 amp UO for my big amp and the Monster for the front end and video. Is there any benefit to using a UO in front of the Monster? Thanks, as usual, for your collective wisdom.
jphilips
Sidssp. None. I can crank the gain up pretty high (we're talking 275 wpc) without hum. I'm just trying to get the power as clean as I can at a reasonable price. The dedicated lines definitely helped. They run off a 30 amp breaker from my main panel into a separate fuse box with 20 amp ceramic fuses. Everything is pretty good, but I'm thinking a Monster HTS 5000 will clean up both power and video. I'll give a used one a try and plug the amp into the wall until I can get a 20 amp Ultimate Outlet to put in the circuit.
You got a great setup. I sincerely suggest that you give PP600 a trial and forget about UO and Monster. Clean power is much more important to the front-end than to the power amp. You will be supprised how much more benefits that extra few hundred dollars buy you.