Why so many Plinius for sale lately

I was curious why there seem to be a lot of the latest versions of Plinius amps for sale lately, like the 100MkIII and the 250MkIV. The asking prices seem to be pretty low, yet they haven't been marked as sold. All the reviews I've read rate them pretty highly.
audiojerry
I think Doug is right on the mark. I have seen this happen with other manufacturers in the past. Plinius makes a fine amplifier but it is not for everyone. If you are considering it, have a listen and enjoy.
Great replies, so far. I was wondering if there was maybe some sort of buzz out there that has prompted ownsers to start dumping their Plinius, like when word got out that Threshold was going down. It appears there is nothing concrete.
This may also be a reflection of the popularity of the amp a couple years ago when it first became critically acclaimed. A lot of people who bought them then are ready to move on to something else or have tired of the sound.
I'm impressed with my SA 100 Mark 3. Sounds very
tubey,low end detail is stellar,nmanhandles the
bass and for the price a bargin. (1500).
More than any amp I have ever known it must be a
perfect match to the pre used. It is very
high gain almost a live wire so either use a good
passive pre or a Plinius pre for best results.
Probably the one important weakness of Plinius amps is its high frequency extension which is relatively rolled off/muted, so you do not really hear the crispy sparkly sound of live instruments.