Does Your Computer Sound Like a Jet Engine?????

Hey everybody. This thread is to inform everybody of a discovery I have made. I can now live in peace because my computer no longer sounds like a Jet Engine :) I changed my computer power supply and CPU fan with parts from www.quietpc.com. I can't hear my computer anymore... Since my computer is in the same room as my stereo system I can now leave it on and listen to music too :)
PS I have no affiliation with QuietPC.com...
buckingham
Oh, water is the way to go.
I'm using a 250 GPH Danner with a Danger Den Maze 2 (my home made block worked quite well until the lexan split...) and the standard Chevette heater core, plumbed in 1/2", although I'll probably go 5/8" for the short run from the radiator to the pump intake.
:)
I had my EYHJA pretty happy at around 1600 (11.5 x 140) as long as I kept the room cool.
Oh, and of course it's quiet.
Man, this beats end user audio hands down for exclusive sounding discussion!
Don't laugh about that a few years back Cadilliac had the brilliant idea of using water cooled alternators in the Seville. Well after a few of them burned to the ground and a few houses burned down(no injuries, thank god) they ordered a SERIOUS recall and told all seville owners to park there cars outside of there house preferably on the street and disconect the battery and wait for a flat bed to take the vehicle to the dealership and have a non-liquid cooled alternator installed. I think that brilliance deserves a nomination for the Darwin awards for the engineer whom thought of that one, two thumbs up buddy! The only reason I know this(GM kept this VERY quiet) is me and a friend bought new Cadilliacs at the same time I got the catera and he got the seville and they are both horrible cars, just a matter of which is worse, needless to say after that problem he got rid of his and then I got rid of mine. Moral of the story is water cooled electronics=bad idea.

I took a sigorski motor and mounted it to my wall and have it drawing air out of the room away from my computer, so it stays cool. FWIW I only run the engine when I am out of the room, sucks everything through the blades untill I installed a shrowd. So again moral of the story like a good porsche a computer should be air cooled!