Speakers: all-time favorite

What is your all-time favorite loudspeaker system, and why?
wenterprisesnw
Apogee, Alon, Dunlavey, Martin Logan and more. Now own the Avalon Arcus. If budget allowed, the Eidolon would be my choice. If you can, check out the Avalons. As my wife continues to say, "These speakers make music!" Every time I sit down for a lengthy listening session, I'm impressed with their balance, imaging, depth, spaciousness, extreme musicality and faithfulness to the instruments heard through them, and they're easy to drive. They do it all and more. Do yourself a favor, check out the Avalons.
Martin Logan ReQuest, very musical, crystal clear vocals and more than enough punch to serve for a 5.1 system
how would you compare vandersteen to B&W? in particular, something like the Vandersteen 2ce signatures vs. B&W DM604 series 2.
Everyone has their choices and opinions. Bang for the buck speaker has to be Paradigm Studio 100's. Legacy Focus, Whisper too much bass. I mean come on why in the world do you need all those bass drivers. Their cabinets are beautiful. My favorite has to be Tyler Acoustics reference series. I have heard his monitors and Taylos. Awesome detailed speakers. A customer of his has the Legacy Focus and he bought the Taylos. No comparison!!!
For me the beste speaker I ever lissed to was a pair of Goldmund Super Dialoge I'm not sure but the price range is about $10.000.= dollars and I'm still looking for a pair to buy. These speakers very impressive just tray them out you wil not be sorry!!!!!