Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
I stopped riding in the late 1980's due to kids, wife, and a corporate job which kept me traveling most of the week.

Prior to that I owned a Honda 350, Harley Sportster, and Harley SuperGlide. However, the most thrilling motorcycle I ever owned was a 1973 Kaswasaki 750 H2 from 1973-1975. At that time, the fastest (and most unpredictable) production motorcycle. 0-60 in 4.0 seconds and 1/4 mile under 12 seconds. Going straight and fast it was fine, but that's about all it did right.
2002 Ducati Monster S4 Fogarty Rep. Only 300 made. Comfy, loud and fast. Commemorates Foggy's 4 World SBK titles.
Foggy was an awesome rider! My favorite during that era was Aaron Slight and John Kocinski.
SEGWAY.
Range; 450 blocks on a ten cent electric charge.
No maintenence.
Safe and fun.
Try one
Suzuki SV650. My first motorcycle. When I dial in countersteering and how to set up a cartridge properly, I'll be good to go. Jeff