Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Whoops, screwed up on the markup tags on Helge Pedersen's Website. If you are ever interested in going on some really amazing world tours, this is the man to go with. Check out his book, 10 Years on Two Wheels. They also occasionally do some great multimedia presentations at the major bike shows (Daytona Bike Week & BMW National are both pretty regular if he's in the country).

Marco
Marco

Thanks for the links - there is nothing better than a world tour on a bike.

I dont have a lot of experience beyond my usual riding but do have fond memories of:

- driving from London to Brussels on Christmas Eve, 1997, in POURING rain the whole way. Realized, upon reaching the border, that I left my passport (??!?!) on the kitchen counter and they actually let me through. Best dinner ever when I finally arrived. Cold lobsters, foie gras, Sauterne, champagne - wonderful.

- driving from London to Nice, on to Portofino, to Florence to Rimini and then down to Siena on my newly delivered Yamaha R-1, Summer of 1998.

- driving my Triumph Daytona 900 up towards Ireland, and taking a ferry to Belfast, after which I drove across the country stopping at the cliffs on the Atlantic side. Spectacular! One of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Even better, managed to snag a ferry ticket, last minute, to stop off in the Isle of Man and watch the TT races on the way home.

My recent adventures are simply battling my way in and out of Manhattan every day, but I will check out the links.

Thanks again.
I'm not a rider but I did help my brother to purchase a 1943 Harley Davidson WLC 45 about 25 years ago and fully restored it to its WWII Candian glory in that same time frame.
started with a kawi 400 a long time ago. went to a '78 moto guzzi 1000sp and then to a '80 zuke 1000e when it was top of the heap. I still have it in a 1075 cc pro-street format. I also have a Kawi Nomad...best all round bike i've ever owned.. and a pro street 96 inch custom harley.

Included in the mix in rough order of appearance has been a H-2 750 Kawi, a 78 naked gold wing (a 100 mph sewing machine there), 2 kawi zx-11s, a 1260 kaw that ran 9.70s all day long, a 1150 es zuke, a turbo GS1100 punched out to 1325 that wound up being converted to a 7 sec top gas car tire bike, an 00 zuke TL1000R redone in a tricolor candy red, and an 01 kawi ZZR1200 that i piped, grafted a zx-12 inverted front end onto it and redid it in black and candy red.
Honda VFR and Harley Davidson softail (Night train), with a custom paint job from Harley...the Honda is the most fun ride ever, but the Harley is great with a passenger...umm umm good...