Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Froggerz40

Yes, a matter of taste. You have had both versions!?

That would make you a genuine Triumph biker.

Whatever your preference, there are few engines like that triple, screaming under acceleration or popping and snarling on huge downshifts.

I hope your exhausts are illegal?
T7279mw: Awesome another Guzzi Owner! I hope you have cans on it! Nothing sounds better than a Guzzi with Minstral pipes on acceleration! 1100cc of twin love!
Cwlondon exaust are you kidding me,nothing but drag pipes for this kid :)

have you ever been to the harley dealership(bergen county) off of route 17 in rochelle park ? great service & super nice people too.

when we were riding NYC & NJ i had to get a tire replaced there & the mechanic told me that the stretch of route 17 they were located on was nicknamed DEATH HIGHWAY due to all the accidents.

btw,the parkway was where i got into a fight at the toll booth,other than that we had an excellent time riding NY & NJ & were going back this summer hopefully.

Big Guzzis are some of the coolest sounding bikes I've heard! I'd like to get an older Lemans, but there aren't so many for sale anymore.
Really unique bikes!
More specifically, the DAYTONA 675 Triple.

Suweeeeet, CW! Looks like a cross between a Ducatti and an R6. Very nice. Yeah, my bud's bike is a late 90's buck naked Speed Triple with the bug eyes. Quite a bit less refined than this I'd say...more of a rat bike.

I can't do the sport bike thing anymore. After twenty years in the saddle, and at 46, my back and knees can't take that riding position for very long. I like long-distance riding, and camping, hence my choice of bike for the past eight years has been a BMW GS (currently an 1150GS). Makes for a great urban assault vehicle as well, and has plenty of low-end grunt to pull out and pass. Triple digits don't thrill me no more, though I still ride rather briskly. They used to when I was younger, but too many scares and slower reflexes, and some really stupid cagers have all caused me to slow down. Can't imagine doing that stuff in NYC...too much debris about, and my memories of the roads that would allow enough room for that speed would cause me to prefer a GS with Ohlins and plenty of travel over a sport bike. Perhaps they're in better repair now(?). That said, my first bike was a 82 Yamaha Vision with full fairing (that's what I learned on in the city). Had a Ninja for a while too. Fun stuff! I rode 12 months out of the year there. I recall riding in the snow and dropping it real slow getting on the Manhattan Bridge. Managed to pick it up as quickly as I went down and get home safely. Ah, those were the days.

Marco