Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
I sold mine after some yahoo in a pickup almost killed me. I was flying along with traffic and came up to a dead stop. This is extremely common in the bay area. I had an extremely bad vibe- kind of butterflies in the back of my neck, and a pulled over to the shoulder. Joe monstertruck shudders to a stop a good, long five seconds later. "It was a ggod thing you saw me-" yahoo yells; " I couldn't have stopped in time!" Fact is, I didn't see him. Safety gear wouln't have helped... leathers and a helmet would have been wafer thin- and blood red.
I also have friends going between cars who have had people try to cut them off. You need a good ball peen hammer as safety equipment these days. I MISS MY BIKE!
Post removed 
Elizabeth, the classic one was the Yamaha ysr-50, which was actually large enough to be comfortable for a full size person, but cost a couple grand or so. It was a real blast to ride even with that tiny motor. And there`s all kinds of aftermarket parts to soup them up. What makes them dangerous, is that they`re so tiny, they`re almost invisible in traffic.
Elizabeth: I see people riding these things on 45 MPH streets ALL the time now. I'm talking about guys in their 20's on these little "pee wee" bikes. I don't know whether to run them over or laugh : )

One of these days, i'll fix my scooter. Stretched a rod from riding well above redline for several miles. She still limps along if i really wanted to, but i'm not wanting to do any more damage than is already done. When i do her up, she'll be nice. I've already got the motor planned out courtesy of a computer program that i have, but i don't know what to do with the forks & frame. Probably rake it a few degrees and stretch it a bit, but i'm not quite sure of how much. Won't make for much of a long-haul bike, but i don't get much of a chance to do that anyhow. I just wish it ran now... :( Sean
>

PS... It's an old Harley in case you're wondering.