What tattoo to get next?

Hi there,

I wanna get a tat that reflects my interest in music and/or all things audio. Probably get it done my left shoulder. I have several ideas already in mind..

- Cover of Elton John's "Live in Australia"
- Cover of Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms"
- Cover of Supertramp's "Even in the Quietest Moments"
- a Saxaphone
- An Oracle Delphi Mark V turntable (any help pointing me to pics on the web I can grab would be appreciated, didn't have much luck so far).

Anything else come to mind folks? Thanks, Jeff
jeffloistarca
Jeff don't do it! Or else get something classic that will never be out of style, like a heart that reads "Mom".
Leave your body alone ... hasn't your mind suffered enough with all this audio stuff : -) Actually, what made me shy away from tattoos 25 years ago ... was not being able to identify something that I might still like by the time I reached middle age (I'm 46 now). And I guess it worked out for the best ... because I still like Neil Diamond and bicycles.

Regards, Rich
I realize that tats are popular with many younger people, although I utterly fail to understand why (ditto for body piercing...). I agree, however, with Rich that if you are absolutely set on getting a tattoo, choose one that will still be meaningful to you in 25 years. Hence, rather than choose a musical group, how about something like a musical score, with an F-clef and maybe 8-10 notes from a song or tune that you like?
More to discover