The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
To: Cpdunn99
The Riedel knock-offs that I purchased at Fortunoff's are Zwiesel Glas. It's imprinted in tiny letters on the base. I think the model is called "Fitzgerald".
Hogue Cellars Late Harvest Reisling. The 1999 and 2002 are both outstanding wines for the price. Some of my favorite Reisling, and I've had some good ones at 4x the price. Can be had for $10-14, depending on location. I have to special order here in PA, but have a shop to buy the 2002 at when I'm on Cape Cod, so I always stock up. ;)
Jh2os.... what style of Reisling is Hogue? I can't abide the sweeter stuff, but do like a drier one (Peter Lehman in Australia makes one I like).
Cpdunn99. Hogue is the Winery. They make both a Johannesburg Reisling as well as their 'Late Harvest'. The Late Harvest is superb IMO.