SEPT 11?

I thought I'd take a moment to see if fellow A'gonners had any special plans. For me it will be pretty much buisness as asual.

I intend to take a personal moment of silence however,
128x1282001impala
It’s hard to believe that it’s almost been a year since the worst tragedy in the history of the United States on our home soil. Every day I’m thankful for all my family and the ability to live in this glorious country. Personally, I’ll be making time all day to speak to my high school social studies students about the impact and changes in our lives that 9/11/01 have made, besides following the current events that are continuing to take us closer to further showdowns.
God bless America, home of the free and the brave.
If I was at liberty to I would spend the day with my family. However, I as a letter carier feel it would be in poor taste not to show up to work on that day. It may seem silly to a lot of you but, many of my customers took the liberty of expressing thier conscerns for my saftey when we had the anthrax scare. Thus, it is my way of saying GOD BLESS AMERICA and F%!K YOU!! Osama.
Wmcmanus- Wow, I don't think you can say how important things are until its to late any better then you just did- I am glad we can see the errors of our past and let those who are still here know what they mean to us, there is never a better time then the present to let everyone how special they are to you. My aunt worked in building II as well and that was a very scary day- the only reason she made it was shear coincidence, decided to have breakfast that mourning and go in a little later- she was in the lobby when the plane hit, but in the chaos was lost for more then a day and we just didn't know what happened. You have my condolences on your loss- a life can never be replaced, though justice can be served. God bless America
I will be performing in a program and concert at Goucher College in Towson, Maryland. It will be broadcast live on WYPR 88.1 FM starting at 7:30pm. It is free and open to the public as well (Kraushaar Auditorium). No tickets needed.