I wanna hear some "audio" jokes...and

real life experiences or blunders. Don't be shy, I promise I'll laugh!
dogpile
A traveler is shipwrecked and swims to a seemingly tranquil, tropical island. Soon after recovering he notices an incessant drumming resounding from the other side of the island. And it doesn't ever stop or slow down.

Finding a native later that day, our traveler politely asks, "When do the drums stop?"

The native countenance immediately reflects a very fearful response, and insists, "Drums not stop!!" and runs away.

This goes on for another full day. Our hero finds another native and asks the same question. "Drums NOT stop!!" is his only answer.

After three days of constant drumming, he finds an old native and in exasperation asks, "What happens if the drums stop???"

The old native shakes his head sadly and replies, "bass solo."
From Kellys, a now closed stereo and music store in downtown Halifax comes these two true stories. Two young girls were browzing the record bins when one exclaims, "Oh look, Paul McCartney was with another group before Wings". And what was this guy smoking when he came in the store and went throught the Jimi Hendrix records and complained to an employee that Jimi hadn't any new records. "He's deceased," was the reply. "Okay," the stranger said," but he hasn't released anything new."....... That reminds me, I have a MCA vinyl copy, "Are You Experienced?" from 1997 never played.....Well, I'll try that today. Spin them black discs....don't need upsamping for this....
Much like Jimi, Listener is "deceased". You don't have to worry about any more rabbits or issues showing up... Sean
>