What companies have gone above and beyond?

I have had a few products back to the manufacturer for different reasons. Some companies have been fantastic to deal with while others have been a disappointment. Sota was so good I couldn't believe it. Aragon was almost as good. What companies have you dealt with that provided exceptional service?
128x128nrchy
XLO Electric. I purchased used pair of signature Interconnects which developed a intermittently loose connection inside the RCA plug I called XLO they instructed me to return the cable for repair which they would cover under warranty. I didn't expect to be covered by warranty. Cable returned three days later sounded great again.
All three of these companies have been very good to me on customer service matters.

Sunfire - They replaced a Theater Grand II I bought with a brand new one with full warranty, when I bought it from a grey marketer who was pretending to be a certified dealer.

Legacy - They worked with me to get my Classics sounding good in my room, even though I bought them used.

Acoustic Zen - They did a repair on some of my cables without charge even though I bought them used.

Greg
Kirk and Dennis Had at Cary Audio and Jonathan Hart and Paul McGowan at PS Audio.
I will also add two names/companies to my earlier post: Both Mel Schilling of Camelot Technologies and Roger Sanders of InnerSound have been exceptionally helpful, forthcoming, and expansive concerning questions I have discussed with them via telephone and email. I would not anticipate problems for anyone dealing with these fine gentlemen's companies; they are available, concerned, and willing to give of their time and expertise. (I am sorry I cannot say the same about all the companies I have dealt with as of late, but that issue is addressed in other threads, and I will refrain from getting specific in this one, as no one else has allowed the bad to intrude on the good here.)
Thiel not once but twice. No quetions ask,just send them back the bad speaker. What A great company.