What companies have gone above and beyond?

I have had a few products back to the manufacturer for different reasons. Some companies have been fantastic to deal with while others have been a disappointment. Sota was so good I couldn't believe it. Aragon was almost as good. What companies have you dealt with that provided exceptional service?
128x128nrchy
Two other outstanding gentlemen should be mentioned. Knut at conrad johnson has always been very helpful, prompt and honest in all matters. An outstanding company. Also deserving mention is Don Scott, former stereophile writer and tuner guru. He has been gracious and kind as I have searched out a good vintage tuner.

Paul
Jena Labs, Jennifer for all your Audio needs. Ive dealt with most of the above and Jennifer gets my vote PERIOD.
Steve
Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Ralph Karsten & Associates
Marigo Audio Lab, Ron Hedrich
Tri-Planar, Tri Mai
Zcable, Mark Hampton

Although my contact with David Elrod of Elrod Power Sytems has been limited, I suspect he is in the same league as those mentioned above in terms of exceptional customer service and passion for his craft.
Time to add another name to the list. I just received a replacement top cover for my Meridian 508.20 from Meridian & you would've thought they packed a CDP! Double boxed, metal part in a heavy plastic bag, plexiglass top in a separate foam wrap, both pieces in about 15' of bubble wrap & all the empty spaces filled in w/packing peanuts. All that & once I faxed the info in only 3 days for delivery. (from Atlanta, not the UK)

I'm pretty sure this is the same packaging used from the UK to send to Atlanta & then to me, but sure was nice to see this level of shipping quality on a part that cost under $100.00.
XLO Electric. I purchased used pair of signature Interconnects which developed a intermittently loose connection inside the RCA plug I called XLO they instructed me to return the cable for repair which they would cover under warranty. I didn't expect to be covered by warranty. Cable returned three days later sounded great again.