What is the best tube integrated amp with remote

There's only a few to choose from: Rogue Audio Tempest, Audio Research CA-50 (no longer available, new Manley integrated, Cary Audio SLI-80, Consonance M100SE.
bobgates
How about the VAC Avatar? that's got a remote. Have to admit that I'm a big fan of Rogue, but have no experience with the Tempest.
Bob, definitely buy the Rogue Magnum Tempest on this site if it's still available. I bought it and I replaced the 12AX7 and 12AU7 to Mullard and Phillip NOS tubes respectfully. I am driving pseudo efficient speakers (88db, 4ohm/8ohm). My bass module is 4 ohm and my mid/tweeter is 8ohm with a jumper cable between the two. I have the Rogue on the 8ohm tap and it sounds great. Especially after putting those NOS tubes in there.

JJ electronics 828, 8 KT88's, Slick Remote , 5 RCA inputs, 4 & 8 Ohm outputs, 80 lbs., Stunning Red Maple Face with Gold accents.This is the company that makes the JJ Tubes and caps,(formerly Tesla). I bought the C.E.S. Demo and 3 of my friends have since ordered one.

Thanks

Mark
Unison Research the Absolete amp(if budget allowes)
Pathos Twin Towers is a little more expencive than you've just mentioned but one of the best integrated amps.
I've never heard either, but the French companies Audiomat and Kora both have tube integrated models (I think).