Do you drink when you listen?

I love to have a drink when I listen to the music. It helps me to concentrate well. I love Black Label Whiskey or Courvosier. A good import beer preferably belgium will also do.
128x128marakanetz
Only on weekend evenings. Usually a beer(brand varies),a martini( vodka or gin) and glass of water, simultaneously. One variance is that the martini is replaced by whisky sour or rum and coke, etc. I agree sometime it dulls senses, err hearing, buy I enjoy all the same
A beer or two but as mentioned above there is nothing like good smoke. It enhances the music better then any component can.
Has anyone ever noticed their hearing ability changes with weed? I've "heard" that it really improves hearing acuity. Like one can hear more details than normal. It's something that's been experienced on many occasions, and more than just music. I swear one can hear the individual cylinder firings of a car engine while idling (800rpm, so very rapid firiings...usually all blends together). I know I am not imagining this. Let me know if others have ever experienced similar things?
thanks,
-Ed
Hi Ed sawer, I do not smoke pot or drink anymore. It got the best of me. But I believe you are right. I would smoke pot before doing any evaluating of equipment. I seemed to focus better. Who knows, maybe I was fooling myself. I do believe I was able to concentrate better when stoned. Now I let the music stone me.
Bourbon, served neat- this week I have Evan Williams 18 in the decanter, very enjoyable. I used to be into Martini's but then they became more important to me then the music, so they had to go. I find most all lagers to be insipid, but I enjoy a good Ale sometimes for critical drinking when I am critically listening(once a month tops) there are some good brewing companies out here that make good home stout, etc and I enjoy that most times. But the rest of the time I stick to my bouron! A.H Hersch, Baisel Haiden, Eliajha Craig, Bookers tend to be my favorite companions when listening :)

Where is winoguy? I am sure he has some favorites to share with us