fusion jazz recommendations

I recently stumbled onto some great music by Virgil Donati, Tribal Tech, Michael Landau, and Planet X. I am hooked on the Virgil Donati espescially! Could you guys(and gals) give me some more leads to check out? I'm always looking for good music and I'm sure there are at least a few members that could help me out.
Brent
128x128grumpybb
Check out ECM label. Hundreds of the best fusion. I like years 75-80. Second on the Brand X. All the Return to Forever stuff and evrything that branched off from each musician
Some good choices for this area listed above.
My personal favorites were
1)Johnny McLaughlin>>>"ELECTRIC GUITARIST"
2)Mahavishnu Orch>>>"Inner Mounting Flame" (for the incredible cut "You Know You Know")
3)Return to Forever "Return To Forever" (Crystal Silence)
4)Miles, "Tribute to Jack Johnson"
5)Weather Report "Heavy Weather", "Mysterious Traveller","Mr. Gone"
6)Donald Byrd>> "Electric Byrd"
7)Herbie Hancock>> "Headhunters"
Thats all I can remember, but there's more for sure. This category is not my preferred one, but there are noteworthy issues. AS SD correctly states, they have "limited elements" today..........Frank
try captain beefheart---lick my decals off baby & trout mask replica for fusion w/ all players in different oddball time signitures and different keysm, if you like sun ra.
My fusion favorites will serve to amplify some of the previous suggestions:

Miles- Big Fun, In A Silent Way, Bitches Brew, On The Corner, Miles In the Sky <-some of it is fusionish

Mahavishnu Orchestra- Inner Mounting Flame

Herbie Hancock- Mwandishi, Crossings

most of Tony Williams Lifetime (with John McLaughlin and Larry Young)

Lee Morgan- Last Session (marginally fusionish)

John Abercrombie- Timeless, Gateway (first one)

Weather Report- I Sing the Body Electric
I am deep into fusion. I would recommend(if you will be able to find it) NYJG or just solo albums of Torsten De Winkel. to order visit www.nyjg.de;
The other band is Brand X which is jazz-rock with fusion the musicians are quite famous Phil Collins, Percy Jones...