Best acoustical guitar - any type music

I love the harmonics of the guitar. Regardless of the genre - classical, jazz, pop, etc. What are your top five (or ten) acoutical guitar recordings - for sound quality and performance? You recommend them, I'll buy them.
dds_hifi
one of my most played cd's is stephen stills, "stills alone." the last track, "treetop flyer," is an extraordinary performance, vocally and instrumentally. stephen was and is a great guitarist, especially on acoustics. -kelly
i can't help mentioning tom waits the early years vol. 2 (occasionally off-key, out of time, skipped notes: near sublime!) and Steve Forbert (especially his first LP 'alive on arrival' - not all are just acoustic only but some are and the songwriting is some of the best there is) and tracy chapman of course (first effort), chris smither "live as I'll ever be" (great song writing as well), of course neil young and CSNY various and cat power! oh yeah, duh. various dead.

thanks for reading. comments on these suggestions much appreciated.
i forgot to mention edith frost. the sont is temporary loan. very very cowb0oy junkie style.

i think pink floyd as an acoustic guitar somewhere. thjios would be the motherload and think if it came out in sacd or 20 bit remaster.

also 'frente' from their first piece doing a new order cover 'bizarre love triangle.' man ther are a lot. dylan, jill gatstby (first recording) i'm leaving TONS off the list. the recs above are all excellent too. great post;i'll slap you 2 and 2 for that one. OH, jewel doing who will save your soul.
god there are soO many.
whoops. what the hell was i thinkinbg? it's the ludes. nick drake (anything), tim buckley (anything) and music i dont really like but this song is goood. wyclef Jean doing a cover of floyd's 'wish you were here.' hip hop sort of but not offensive - very pretty.

i'm gonna stop now. sorry.
Check out Monte Montgomery. Awesome guitar player from Austin,Tx. Check his website @montemontgomery.com for tour schedule. See him live and you won't be sorry.