Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
I agree with the Oxnard Sessions--both volumes are very good. But the two best I own in terms of sound quality are Shefield D2D "the name is Machovich". This is not the greatest performance--but sound quality is fantastic. The other is Ito Ema playing the Goldberg Variations on MA records. Todd Garfunkel deserves a meddle for this one.
An unexpected pyrotechnic keyboard extravaganza can be found with pianist Fazil Say performing Mozart piano sonatas, K.330, K.331 and K.333., Atlantic CD 21970-2. Especially the allegro from K.333. The technique is dazzling. The recording is beyond pristine. It is rarified. You don't even have to like classical music to appreciate it. Capacity to count to 4 sequentially is more than sufficient. However, knowledge of sonata form along with the ability to solve simultaneous differential equations wouldn't hurt.