C/W music Audiogon members

Are there ANY Agon members that like SOME country/western music besides me? I have fair collections of J. Cash, Emmylou Harris (not purely C/W I know), G. Jones, Merle Haggard, Don Williams, Linda Ronstadt (early especially), the Judds, Hank Williams Jr., and some others. Some of this music is very well recorded, and the voices great/unique. Also, is it true that if you play a C/W CD backwards that (1) the guy's dog comes back to life (2) he gets his pick-up truck back (3) quits drinking, (4) gets out of prison, and (5) gets his woman back :>) BTW, we won't see Albert Porter on THIS thread. Cheers. Craig.
garfish
Check-out the CDs from ' Sixteen Horsepwer-Low estate and Sackcloth'n'ashes. Actually this falls under Gothic C/W , but music is very good and great recording too.
nilthepil: you from the denver area? only thing i'd say is "gothic" about 16 horsepower is the name of the venue on s. broadway where the've performed. they do put on really fun shows.
earlier, i said *count me out* when it came to c/w, w/the exception of lyle lovett. but reading what others tink passes for country here, i guess i'm having second thoughts... ;~)
No Cornfedboy, I am from LA. Gothic is little strong word, but their weird coolness does incline towards little Gothicky! They make good music, all the same.