Must -have SACD's

While the new format holds quite a bit of promise a lot of the recordings currently available can sound 2-dimensional and sometimes shrill on the top end. This thread is for SACD's that are all around better recording wise than the best of redbook CD. My suggedtions are the Eric Bibb SACD on Opus 3, the Rebecca Pigeon SACD on Chesky, the Tony Bennett Unplugged on Sony, the Carmina Burana on Sony. These SACD's seem to be better than redbook CD's in pretty much every aspect and should be considered must-have's. Please list other SACD's in this category for current owners of this format so we can avoid wasted purchases of inferior quality recordings.
pugstub77b1
Others for consideration: the two Stevie Ray Vaughan releases, "Couldn't Stand the Weather" and "Texas Flood." Absolutely phenomenal! My system has never sounded better. Also amazing is WaterLily Acoustic's "Nature's Realm" with the Philadelphia Orchestra. Right now I'm waiting for Mighty Sam McClain's "Soul Survivor" by Audioquest. The Redbook version of Soul Survivor is terrific I'm wondering how it will be topped by the SACD format.
I have heard most of the above mentioned- my current demo disc and pick of best sounding is Herbie Hancocks'Headhunters'. Not only a great piece of music, but impeccable sounding on SACD.
doesn't anyone else find it interesting that ALL the sacd's mentioned are available on other formats; i.e., none of these was recorded or originally mastered using sacd sampling? that, i believe, speaks volumes about this technology and the way it's being viewed/marketed by the the audio hardware oligarchy.
Actually, the Dukas and dmp discs and Appalachian Journey (excellent recommendation!) are DSD recordings, but cornfedboy's point is valid and well-taken. Part of it is that there just aren't that many DSD recorders available; Telarc has only had theirs for a little over a year. Interestingly, Telarc, if they ever get time at the plant, is supposed to be releasing some of its earlier digital recordings, like the Firebird and Carmina Burana. I'm told that the Soundstream recorder they used for those recordings was actually an early form of DSD recorder. But I'd never want to get an SACD made from a Sony pcm 16-bit machine; can't see how that could improve on a CDs resolution.