Blues "must have, top 100" list?

Anyone know of any "must have, top 100" type blues lists?
I just worked my way through a similar Jazz list, and found some incredible tunes.

Thanks,

Ed
edumke
"King of the Delta Blues" by Robert Johnson is generally considered the most influential blues music ever.
Heres the truth.
Listen to live 365.com. select your own top 100 since the Blues is so diverse. If you don't want to do that, select by label, yes label. 1) Excello, Lightin slim, Lazy Lester, Slim harpo etc. 2) Flyright all of the Jay Miller legends in blues series. Best sound quality around. 3) Blue Horizon, all of Fleetwood Mac, Chicken Shack, Otis Spann, Eddie Boyd etc.4) Alligator, cheap & good. Rooster Blues, Red Lightin, Charley, all labels that will produce winners, Delmark, Get a turntable if you don't have one
Great suggestions here good to see so many Blues fans. Go buy a the All Music Guide To The Blues this is a Blue's fan's best friend. There really is no way to narrow the Blues down to a must have 100 for me but here's some suggestions.
Luther Allison- Live In Montreux
Buddy Guy- Stone Crazy, Blues Singer, Live The Real Deal
Bloomfield, Cooper, Stills- Super Session
Gary Moore- Blues For Greeny
Ronnie Earl- Blues Virtuoso Live In Europe, Ronnie Earl And Friends
Eric Clapton-From The Cradle, Blues
Robben Ford-Discovering The Blues
Albert King- I'll Play The Blues For You, Born Under A Bad Sign, In Session with SRV
Freddie King- Everything it's all great!
Jimi Hendrix- Blues
Fleetwood Mac- Blues Jam In Chicago,Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac
Howlin Wolf & Clapton- The London Howlin Wolf Sessions
Mike Bloomfield- Live At The Old Waldorf
Koko Taylor- Earth Shaker
T-Bone Walker- Stormy Monday
ZZ Top- One Foot In The Blues
Allman Brothers- The Fillmore Concerts
Roy Buchanan- Sweet Dreams The Anthology
Albert Collins- Truckin
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band S/T
A Tribute To SRV
Must have Box Sets- Muddy Watters Chess, Robert Johnson- The Complete Recordings, Howlin Wolf- Chess, Eric Clapton- Live In The 70's, Elmore James-King Of The Slide Guitar, BB King- King Of The Blues, SRV And Double Trouble
I could go on and on all these artists have many great CD's!
Just picked up Jimmy Reed at Carnegie Hall on 180g vinyl. A must have in your blues collection.