Any good Contemporary Christian recordings

I really enjoy contemporary christian music on the radio but have found the few cd's I purchased were lacking in fidelity. Any good recordings to recommend?

Jack
gooddomino
One of my favorites, and has been for a long time is Steve Taylor's "I Predict 1990" The sound is great, and the songs are typical of his sense of humor and sense of the world.
The first Sara Groves CD sounds very good too.

I'd also recommend Amy Shreve's Harp and Willow.

Micheal Card's Starkindler (I think that's the name) sounds very good, also has a real Irish flavor to it.

If you want something more Bluesy or Gospel check out Babbie Mason's cd with "Wade in the Water" I can't think of the name of it off hand but I have it at home. I lied, the name is Timeless. I've played it for several audiophile friends who liked it inspite of the real Gospel.

Steve Camp has a good CD called Justice, sounds good with good material.

Bob Dylan's "Saved" is a fun gospel LP with great material and back up singers. I love it, but I'd argue that Dylans Christain phase was not a phase. Read the book reastless pilgrim!
Pedro the Lion is a favorite, his vinyl in particular. I second Mindy Smith the production is great. The new Jars of Clay is also produced well. When it comes to Christians who are doing good music, U2 and Moby also make great recordings.
Third Day has put out some very good music with a solid Christian emphasis. Their latest, "Wired", is good. Their two cd's, Offerings I and II are their best IMO. They rock without taking a back seat to a lot of secular groups.