Good Quality Led Zepplin CD's do they even exist?

In particular "Good times Bad Times" among other favorites.
lush
Wildoats no,the box set I'm talking about (although I believe they are the same remastering)is the later one with the complete studio recordings-a 10 CD set.
There is a link above for it.

Chadaudio816-I really don't know what to say,I guess perhaps another opinion on it might help.
I have the mini-LP of WYWH by Floyd and my findings are the same as the Zep I have-different packaging but the same sonics.
Chadaudio816-I've just listened to Physical Graffiti again and to my ears these discs are identical.

Perhaps one explanation is that the Grey box-set and the Japanese discs are of better quality than the stand alone American discs.It's all I can really think of,it would be interesting if other Audiogoners have any of these discs and can make comparisons.

How about you mail me your address and I burn a selection of my box-set for you to compare with your Japanese copies?
Might help tie it up.

For the record my system is Ayre AX-7,Ayre CX-7 and Proac 2.5's.
Chadaudio816,-I might be able to explain the differences that you hear. It seems that you had already owned the American remasters for some time prior to purchasing and playing the japanese remasters. Perhaps through repeating handlings or just exposure to your place your American CDs may need to be treated with something like the Mapleshade Ionoclast antistatic gun.

The differences you cite are exactly the same thing I notice with my CDs prior to the treatment (which wears off after 5-10 plays) as compared with post-treatment. Blacker backgrounds, more low-level detail, seemingly more sensitive and louder output. The more resolving your system is the greater the gains, IMO. This may be the source of the differences you are hearing. But then again it may not. But my gut tells me it's a good possibility.

Aaron
there is another thread where i brought up the the FACT that the difference could also be in the disc itself(the manufacturing process does effect the sound of discs new and old. the thread is THE SONG DOES REMAIN THE SAME
Ben,

I think you might be right in thinking the box set is of better quilty than the stand alone cd's. And your idea of sending me a few burned copies could end this debate. How do you plan on ripping your cd's? For the best results I use...EAC set to secure ripping, cue sheet image rip, then burn the .wav using the cue sheet, burning the .wav at no higher a speed then 16x. Gives me bit for bit copies. I'll email you my address.