Unintended lyrics

Music to sooth the savage beast (breast).What songs do you know that people routinely misunderstand the lyrics, to the concernation or amusement of the artist. For example Dylans's "Excuse me while I turn and kiss the guy" (kiss the sky). Nylons "Give me the Beach Boys and free my soul" (Give me the beat boys and free my soul I want to get lost in the rock and roll)
128x128gammajo
The Who - "Athena"

"She's just a girl - she's a bomb..." How they get bomb out of that I will never know.
"I need drool love" (from Led Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti)
-----------
markr come on now; y'all know a bomb when you see one!
To this day, I don't know whether the real lyric in the Motown song (is it by Smokey Robinson?) is "I second that motion" or "A second-hand emotion" or something different from both...
Elton John's "Rocketman"....for years I thought he was saying "rocketman...burling down the shoes of hefalumps"

A friend told me he was saying "rocketman...burning out his fuse up here alone"

....they should be interchangable, neither one makes any sense, but I love the way it sounds.

Jame Brown, fuggedaboudit.......I'm never sure of what he's saying, but I love his music.

The Beatles "Come Together", I know all of this is wrong, but this is what it sounds like to me.

'he's got walrus kogle'

'he's got spider crakers'

'he mass production, he got Ono sideboard'

On David Bowie's tune "Fame" his lyric is 'Is it any wonder'
I always thought it was...'Look at Stevie Wonder'