Unintended lyrics

Music to sooth the savage beast (breast).What songs do you know that people routinely misunderstand the lyrics, to the concernation or amusement of the artist. For example Dylans's "Excuse me while I turn and kiss the guy" (kiss the sky). Nylons "Give me the Beach Boys and free my soul" (Give me the beat boys and free my soul I want to get lost in the rock and roll)
128x128gammajo
How about the chanting at the ending of the Beatle's "I Am the Walrus"? I know the Beatles claim they're chanting "rasberry jam" or some such, but when I listen to it on a high resolution system it sounds like they're chanting "Get f***ed, Get f***d, Everybody get f***ed" over and over in various pitch shifted voices.

Maybe I just have a dirty mind....Of course this record came out when they were a tad disenchanted with each other and their fans....

I bet they got a lot of chuckles out of secretly telling everybody how they really felt.
revved up like a duece...

Duece = type of hotrod. That's my understanding, anyway.

Finding out it isn't "wrapped up in a douche" was more distressing than when my Santa bubble was burst. Its a cold world.
Even when you can hear a lot of rock lyrics, some of them are:

A) not understandable when played forward

and / or

B) not worth trying to understand to begin with

Have you ever listened to music backwards and heard what they are saying or supposedly saying? Some of the "backwards masking" is a pretty far stretch, but on other stuff, it seems to be relatively clear. You be the judge for yourself. Sean
>

Stairway To Heaven

Another One Bites The Dust

Britney Spears

Jimmy Eat World

PS... The chanting at the end of "I Am The Walrus" either says "smoke pot, smoke pot, everybody smoke pot" or "smoke dope, smoke dope, everybody smoke dope". I can't remember which one or if it is a combo of the two.