Jazz Crossovers to the Pop Charts/Timeless Classic

This thread for the Jazz crossover to the Pop Charts,that have become timeless classics. I can think of 2 one is Dave Brubeck/Paul Desmond title is "Take Five" Recorded in 1959 and has never gone out of style. The other is Ramsey Lewis titled "The In Crowd" a timeless classic as well. For jazz instrumental to crossover to the pop charts does not often happen, but when it does these tunes become part of the American culture forever.

Okay guys its your turn now. Let's see what we come up with.
ferrari
Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good
Spyrogyra - Morning Dance
Henry Mancini - Theme From The Pink Panther
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy by Joe Zawinal - covered by the EasyBeats in the early 60's and by many others since.
I'll answer your question a little differently. The last jazz artist to have a #1 record on the pop charts was Louis Armstrong. Though the song, Hello Dolly, wasn't jazz. The year was something around 1964, if my memory serves me correctly.

Chuck Mangione never achieved #1, but he made a pretty big hit out of his "Feels So Good" album (around 1977 or 78?). I guess the bottom line is that it's been a very long time since anyone associated with jazz has made a move on the pop charts.
These two examples come to mind:

Duke Ellington used two minute thirty second hits like Satin Doll and Take the A Train to,in effect,subsidize more entended works that did not get air play.

Nat Cole was an excellent jazz pianist who had hits singing as Nat King Cole.