best rock voices

looking for nominations for best rock voice, NOT best vocal performance.......looking for the rock-quality of the voice itself........my first obvious choice is the ORIGINAL Rod Stewart
desoto
Robert Plant,Steve Marriott,Grace and Janis.I'm shocked no one mentioned Keith Richards........
Rock is a pretty vague term, so here goes nothin'. I'm not including several others that i think are very worthy candidates as they've already been mentioned : )

Tim Baker ( Cirith Ungol ) Killer metal screamer that needed a heavier band than what he had. Need proof? Listen to the cut "Master of the Pit" !!!

Dan McCafferty ( Nazareth ) Ya gotta love this guy's raspy voice. It sounds like he's been smoking and screaming all night, even when just getting warmed up.

John Waite ( The Babys, Band English, solo work ) What can i say? I like this guy's voice and singing style, but not necessarily all of the work that he's done.

I also have to second Lou Gramm and King Diamond. Both are great at what they do : ) Sean
>
Post removed 
Last Friday while driving home from work they were playing The Doors Live at the Matrix (Circa 1968) from tapes from Marty Balin's Archives and Jim Morrisson sounded exactly the way he sounded in the studio. His voice was so silky smooth I mean he was in the moment. Having the Doors live at the Hollywood Bowl album and remembering how great he sounded on that I have to give him the nod.
A close second would go to Paul Rodgers. I saw him with Free when the Fire and Rain Album came out and recently at the Key Club in Morango when he was touring with Queen and he still can bring it.