What are your most favorite violin concerti?

Mine are:

Beethoven's,
Tchaikovsky Concerto in D,
and Mendelssohn's in Em

Many would argue with me but I think the best of them all by far is from Beethoven. I know a lot of people including those in the academic circle believe it's the Tchaikovsky concerto.

But anyway that's only my opinion.
andy2
Brahms, but I admit the Beethoven may be as fine a piece of music (the Bach double, also). Good though they are, the others are not in the same league. I like the Bartok, Prokofiev (2nd), Sibelius and Berg (love the Berg) at least as well as -- more than, really -- the Tchaikovsky and Mendelsohn. Many great performances of each, of course, but Szeryng never misses.

In addition to Beethoven, Brahms, Sibelius, Mendelsohn and occasionally Tchaikovski, I can enjoy Bruch, Dvorak(!), Barber, Prokofiev, and Mozart. Dvorak gets more play time as I'm rather fond of Czech music.
For me, in order:

1) Tchaikovsky (unassailable, in my opionion)
2) Dvorak (close 2nd to Tchaikovsky, if that's possible)
3) Mendelsohn
4) Sibelius
5) Prokofiev
6) Glazunov

Michael
Michael, I'll second your list and your ordering, with the exception that at #6 I'd do this:

6) Wieniawski's 2d
7) Hendl
8) Glazunov

Great list. But, then I'm still missing from my list concertos I really enjoy by Arensky, Barber, Bartok, Berkeley, Bruch, Martinu, Menotti, Segerstam...