Best tracks to "show off" your system

I know there are certain songs that seem to bring out your system better than others.

which songs to you put on to show off your system to friends?

for me:
1. My love is - Diana Krall
2. Girl from Impanema - Getz/Gilberto
128x128kray
You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones. Everyone is very familiar with this song and the many poor recordings of it. When someone actually hears the SACD remaster (Hot Rocks, Disk 2, Trk 7), I always get the same reaction...Wow!

Not that everyone likes what ABKCO did with the mixing, but I'm not complaining. There is still analog hiss, so it is not a perfect recording by any stretch, but just so much better than most people are used too.

Sidenote: Where the heck can I find Thelma Houston & Pressure Cooker: I've Got the Music in Me. The Sheffield Lab site indicates that it is back in print, but I can't find it! Little help please?
Post removed 
"Waves:The Bossa Nova Sessions". I started my vinyl collection in 1958 and this double album (one disc is 45RPM) may be the best sounding non-classical record in my stable.
Lkc boot - What Sheffield Lab site? www.sheffieldlab.com says "This domain is expired". Is there another one?
FIM Audiophile Reference IV offers a nice mix of well recorded, musically enjoyable titles.