Best tracks to "show off" your system

I know there are certain songs that seem to bring out your system better than others.

which songs to you put on to show off your system to friends?

for me:
1. My love is - Diana Krall
2. Girl from Impanema - Getz/Gilberto
128x128kray
Pragmatist; Great post. I have most of what I like and enough of what others like so that I can please those who would like to appreciate my system.

Before playing, I really do like to 'listen'. Then I(and my system) get the best compliments.
I love it when someone starts a thread like this. It's a GREAT way to discover new music that is " recorded well ". Thanks Kray.

Here are a few songs that I have used for a long time to show off my system.
1. James McMurtry , Candyland . Track 10 ,, " Dusty Pages " . Big ,wide, deep soundstage on my system. I have almost everything James has recorded. John Mellencamp Produced this cd.
2. Fourplay , There first cd . Track 8 ,, " Midnight Stroll " , Track 9 ,, "October morning" , Track 10 ,, "Wish you were here" . Great recordings ! They should show off your system , Big time !
3. Lyle Lovett , and his large band . Track 4 ,, "Good intentions" ,, Track 5 ,, " I know you know" . If your system is working Lyle Lovett and his band should be in your Listening room .

Here is a recent discovery I just bought because of a thread like this one.
Jack Johnson , On and on . Just about any song blows me away !

Now ,, I'm headed out to buy a few cd's that people have been kind enough to post here. Thank you .

BTW , I second Bigjoe ,,, I have Steely Dan , Two against nature , Any song on this cd is "WOW" on my system.
Different systems excel in different kinds of music, so there is no "right answer" to this question.

My system, with three elaborate subwoofer systems reproduces loud organ and chorus music in a way that no little box can approach, but yet that little box might excel for a solo violin (I have one that does).

Some multichannel recordings are spectacular, if you have a multichannel system, but might not be so special in plain stereo.

And for systems with horn midrange/tweeter, dixieland jazz is great.
Thanks guys! i too find i have to go out and buy some CD's.

That Jack Johnson CD is great.

I also found some good ones on the O bother where art thou soundtrack. I have the SACD version.

Willie Nelson - Stardust, and Georgia (sweet harmonica on that one) on the Startdust CD.

I'll have to check out the Steely Dan stuff
Stumpie, you should hear Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytales on vinyl... Sounds even better...

For me, a couple of choices are: Louis Armstrong- St. James Infirmary on vinyl and Gary Karr-Adagio di Albinoni on Cisco 24k CD. This last one is duet of double bass virtuoso accompanied by pipe organ. Amazing sound! Cheers,
Spencer