Live infectious funk jams....quality recordings

Beyond Earth,WInd, and fire-Gratitude
Isley Bros-LIve
Gap Band-Gotta get up

what other live jams
128x128phasecorrect
Henry you have good taste in music, and I bet it sounds fantastic on the systems you have listed.

I hear that Les Claypool is touring this spring and has Skerik and Mike Dillon in his group this time around. I saw both Skerik and Dillon with Charlie Hunter in Jan 2006 before Jam Cruise 4. Any jam cruisers here on Agon? You ought to check out one of the many music related cruises.

Lot's of funk on board the JC's.
Thx, Scrammm. I am into all kinds of music, and certainly Les Claypool is a killer bass player, Him w Skerik and Mike Dillon sounds very interesting indeed: Dillon is going to have to keep up with Les' antics!*
The Dirty Dozen Brass Band do a great cover of The Meters "Cissy Strut"...they are well worth checking out too for infectious funk - you won't be able to keep still I absolutely guarentee it!!
Shadorne .. you mean you get out of your listening chair and dance? OMG. Big smiles here. I see a lot of shows in the summer, I know the feeling.

The new Black Crowes "Warpaint" has a lot of soul to it. Luther Dickenson from North Mississippi All Stars is in the Black Crowes now.
Cymande - Masters of funk. This was re-released not too long ago and if you love funk, you'll love this. Been playing it heavily since I got it a few months ago.