Searching for Fender Rhodes in Jazz or Fusion

Looking for recordings in jazz,fusion,or vocals with the fender rhodes electric piano. I'm stuck in the seventies and just don't hear enough of it these days. Any info is appreciated although I'm really after the mellow or laid back sounds of the 70s and 80s.
johnmilner
Try Xaver Fischer Trio (german label Unique Records}.I'll bet you will email me and thank me.
BTW, for anyone who may be interested, you can sample Max Middleton's new album on the link below. It will also provide you with availability as it is very hard to find Max's albums.

Enjoy, Ed.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/middleton%20
cannonball adderley quintet-mercy mercy mercy(live at the club)....one of the greatest of all time.
Really like Zawinul w/ Adderly too. Ahmad Jamal Outertime Innerspace is great, same goes for most of George Duke's early 70's stuff on MPS. The work he did w/ Zappa (Grand Wazoo, Blessed Relief for one) is cool too. The Mwandishi, Herbie Hancock (Complete Warner Bros. Recordings) 2cd set gets you 3 of his funkier records (all w/ Fender Rhodes). The Italian band Perigeo, especially on Genealogia, (1974) has some excellent electric piano on it that really sticks in your head.
When you say you're stuck in the 70's I assume you're talking Chick Corea and Herbie Hancock and such. Lots of distorted Rhodes there. Or you could mean Joe Sample and George Duke and their like, with that funky Rhodes sound. Or Jan Hammer, or Bob James ... each with their own genre to be sure.

Brings back a lot of memories. Nope, not a lot of that around these days. The Rhodes was one of the instruments of choice for a while there, to be sure. Then of course there was the Wurlitzer too, with it's own sound (I owned one of those).

Enjoy,
Bob