Which Beethoven's symphony do you like the best?

And Why?

I have asked this question to many. The answer is always inconclusive. So I think I will try this here. Thank you in advance for responding.

Also, it would be interesting to know which composition do you like the best?
nickalu790a
Eldartford,

IMHO yes you are entitled to have an opinion of your own and I respect you for that.
Eldartford, would you ever be able to compose something at least as good as the "worst" Beethoven's symphony? I'm sure not!
Eldartford, Richard Wagner adored/venered the 9th so much! do you think he (R.W) was not able to appreciate "good stuff"?
What a nest of hornets I stirred up by disliking the 9th!

No, I can't write a symphony, but I can do many other things that Beethoven couldn't. It would be more appropriate to compare Beethoven to Bach or Mozart.

No wonder Wagner liked the 9th. It is pompous and overbearing just like much of Wagner's music.

Eldartford, It is one thing to say you do not like Beethovens 9th, or any of the rest of his symphonies for that matter. But, to dismiss them as valueless, not just to you, but in general, does in fact make your opinion a humble one and of little value to anyone interested in music but yourself. And if you reread your posts that is what you will find you have done. IMHO.