Medieval-style music

I'm trying to find good recordings of medieval-style music (not necessarily historically informed), based on music from Spain, France, etc. XI-XIV ages. I liked Les Jongleurs de la Mandragore from Quebec, and some recordings from Dorian, even Azam Ali. Can anyone recommend anything else? My system is... too revealing, so the recording quality is critical.
dmitrydr
Between Flex's and Rushton's recommendations, you got yourself a very comprehensive list. They nailed it!. La Spagna is a bit hard to find since it's out-of-print.
If you're interested in 12th century French polyphony in addition to secular music, another well-known cd from Harmonia Mundi is "The Age of Cathedrals", with Paul Hillier and the Theatre of voices.
Another to consider, also on Dorian, is "Echoes of Spain" a disc of medieval Spanish and Portuguese by Sonus
There is always Steeleye Span who did English medieval sounding (maybe authentic) stuff back in the 1970's. "Parcel of Rogues" and "Storm Force Ten" are two that I have but haven't listened to in 20 years. I recall enjoying the former.
Great thread, thanks for the recommendations (well, those besides Manheim Steamroller and Steeleye Span...) - I always said the Enlightenment killed music :-)