Song intros that really grab you? ?

There are quite a few of these but two of my favorites are Garth Hudson's killer organ on "Chest Fever"by The Band and the intro to "Layla" by Derek And The Dominos. What are some of your favorites??
spindrifter
-Beethoven: Sym #5 (the whole first movement),
-Beethoven: Fur Elise
-Arthur Pryor: "Blue Blues of Scotland" (I love that trombone intro, I've played it countless times on my horn)
-Nine Inch Nails: "Head Like a Hole"
-Metallica: "Enter Sandman" (This was a milestone for me. This was the first pop/rock song that I actually liked. Before that, I primarily listened to classical music exclusively. There was just something about this song that drew me into it. I think it was the less agressive guitar intro that made it paletable)
-Gorefest: "From Ignorance to Oblivion" (the intro in this just explodes). I first heard this as an mp3 called 'gorefest.mp3' on the college campus network back in '97. I just had to find out what band/song/album that was. Man I loved that intro.
-Cannibal Corpse: "Hammer Smashed Face"
-???: "Sweet Home Chicago"
-Simon and Garfunkel: "Mrs. Robinson"
-Guess Who: "American Woman"
-the music of Gloria Estefan, although I can't think of a specific song at the moment.
Panufnik: "Sinfonia Sacra"
The Who: "Pinball Wizard"
XTC: "River of Orchids"
Guns 'N Roses: "Sweet Child 'O Mine"
The Band: "Up on Cripple Creek"
Robbie Robertson: "Fallen Angel"
Freedy Johnston: "Bad Reputation"
Luna: "How Long Can This Go On?"
Husker Du: "These Important Years"
Kings X: "Everybody Knows a Little Bit"
I always thought the coolest song intro was to "The Story in Your Eyes" by the Moody Blues. The intro actually had a title called "Procession". It starts with an "outer space" sound representing the creation of the planet and then proceeds forward through time, playing a theme on different instruments through the ages - starting with "caveman" chanting, then drums, moving to some middle-eastern instrument and then a lute, mandolin, pipe organ, full orchestra and finally ending with an electric guitar which plays the first notes of the main song. VERY COOL!

Matter of fact I may need to get a six pack on the way home and give it a spin:-)
"Wonderful Tonite" by Eric Clapton. That organ-like guitar is so...sexy. I'm unsure if it's slide guitar, or just skill at bending strings.
deb