portishead, goldfrapp, looking for more ......

I am looking for female vocals that are warm smooth and sexy coupled with electronic music like portishead and goldfrapp. Does anyone have any recommendations? thanks for the help
deven8
I love that stuff too. My recommendations are Olive (about as poppy as I'll go but I love it), the last two EBTG albums Walking Wounded and Temperamental, Lamb (harder, weirder), Morcheeba (dyn-o-mite!), Hooverphonic, and the first record from Babyfox, "A Normal Family," which is dubby but extremely cool. Massive Attack also has some tunes like you're talking about but I find most of the time they're a little too dark for me. As far as smooth and sexy, it doesn't get much smoother or sexier than Vanessa Daou. Her latest "Make you love" is great IMHO but the music is less electronic than some of the others...

Enjoy!
Sneaker Pimps- Becoming X, it is a must have classic.
DollsHead- Frozen Charlotte, accuratly fits your discribtion

This one is take it or leave it, you'll either think this girl has the sexiest voice in the world or you'll hate, eiter way the 'music'(if you can even call it that) in the this one very special track is amuzing if nothing else. Her it goes:
Danny Tenaglia- Global Underground, Athens-004, disk one track 12 the song "Frank Sinatra" featuring Miss Kitten, if you have a chance to pick up this disk listen to that track and tell me what you think. Personally I love this girls voice, don't know why, but it is inspiring. Don't play it the first time with wife/girlfriend or the kids around, when you hear it you'll understand!
If you don't mind french(always sexy!) than go for Guesch Patti -- Blonde album and have your mind blown.
UMMMMMMM.....Marakantz, just my mind?????? I may have been interested if it was not so limiting!!! LOL
I listen to everything listed above, but my chill out faves are St. Etienne (their entire playlist), Morcheeba, and Ivy. I find that Paul Van Dyk has many songs that stir me with female vocalists, especially on the CD, "Out there and back".

I especially appreciate this music when I am in logic 7 etc on the Lexicon.