Aesthetix Calypso vs ARC LS25 MK2

Looking for insight from folk's who have compared these two pre's either head to head
in the same system (preferably) or experience with both in different systems.

I'm not looking at any other pre's at this time,
so please don't muddy up the thread with other pre's I should consider.

Thanks in advance...
perfectionist
Forgot to mention that I use the Calypso with balanced cables from the Esoteric DV50 to the fully differential Denali monoblocks. Everyone agrees that the DV50 sounds better in balanced mode as do the Denali's and the system takes advantage of the fully differental chain. This was not the case when comparing some of the other preamps, The Hovland and Conrad were at a disadvantage being only single-ended. (in this case)
ARC will soon be introducing the LS26, which will be a replacement for the LS25 MKII. According to ARC, the LS26 corrects some of the complaints levied against the LS25 MKII, such as "dryness" and a lack of musicality. It is a scaled down REF3.

I own the LS25 MKI (with NOS 6922) and prefer its tonal balance, liquidity and musicality compared to the LS25 MKII
Jafox, I think Jadem6s' review of the Calypso says it all.

Tgun5, thanks once again for your insightful and helpful input.
I have gained much knowledge by way of others trials and tribulations.

I hope to have at my disposal this weekend a set of Aurios Pro's and a Supra pc to play with.
Perfectionist and all, if the aledged upcoming LS26 will truly be related to the new Ref 3, it will prove to be quite a treat. I listened to the ref 3 last week and found it astonishingly good. See my findings at:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1123254379&openfrom&58&4#58