Aesthetix Calypso vs ARC LS25 MK2

Looking for insight from folk's who have compared these two pre's either head to head
in the same system (preferably) or experience with both in different systems.

I'm not looking at any other pre's at this time,
so please don't muddy up the thread with other pre's I should consider.

Thanks in advance...
perfectionist
Actually Tvad....... I couldn't disagree with you more. The MK2 uses 6h30's which are very fast sounding tube. Maybe you are thinking of a MK1? 6922's that are used in the MK1 are somewhat syrupy. 6h30's are fast, dynamic and very crisp and clean. Too much like a SS piece in my opinion. Plus the MK2's use JFET's in the input stage instead of tubes.... Perfectionist: If you are wanting a traditional tube sound, the MK2's may not be the one.
No ARC bashing from me at least. An ARC LS2B has served me well and has been working like a Swiss watch for 13 years, and an ARC Ref 3 is among the 3 front runners for its replacement. It is also fair to mention that ARC has an excellent reputation for reliability and delivering products that sound right, after breaking, out of the box, without the need of going through NOS tube musical chairs. . . . its just that I truly do not like the LS25 II.
Post removed 
Yes TVAD, one moniker is enough. I created AudioPerv per a joking suggestion in another thread. I may use it on occasion.
Magnepanmike, When was the LS25 II introduced. Last time I heard it was last summer at Audio Connections in Verona (NJ). I do not think it was an Mk1, yet it is possible. During the same sitting I also listened to the REF II Mk. 2, which is also based on 6H30 tubes and is anything but vapid.