Manley Laboratories Amps-what do you think?

I am planning on using monoamps to run two Martin Logan Summit speakes. My consultant has recommended Manley Laboratories Tube amps, what do you think?
electrostaticman
They were my top choice under your earlier ML Summit post, ie Manley's Neo-Classic 250. Also the amps with which I would replace/supplant my VAC's if I came up with the money.

They were more than your indicated budget at that time.

I've not owned them but have listened to them under conditions which I'm familier and did not find them wanting. They do not eat tubes provided, like all tube amps, that the tubes are properly biased which is quite easy with their setup.
I owned Neo-Classic 250's for one year and had no problems.
And, as stated above, they're very easy to bias. Never lost a tube in that one year either.
Very nice sounding amps and visually impressive also.

And chicks dig tubes! Both sonically and aesthetically.
A company that cares about their clients. My 250's ate tubes every 3 months but I have had tube failures with all the top tube amps. Excellent sounding but never heard the bass I was looking for and went back to Rowlands
have owned 250's since May 05. Operate with ARC LS-15 and Mag 3.6. I have had the pleasure of communicating with Evanna Manley herself. This company really stands behind their product. I ave circa 10 hours per wk of listen. Of course this will increase as it gets colder. I absolutely love the sound. They shoulkd be a good match with the ML's