Do I need power conditioning

Hello everyone.
Need some help here. My system - Esoteric P700 transported modified with Trichord Research clock & digital board with power supplies; Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC; Krell KRC-HR pre-amp; Krell FPB300c power amp; Monitor Audio Studio 20SE speakers; FPB fed by dedicated mains supply; Rest from a home made distribution box (which outperforms a VH Audio Hotbox) fed from the wall by an Eichmann Express power cable; then Pure Note Sigma power cable to KRC-HR; & VH AUdio flavour 4 to rest of components.

Problem - sometimes, the system sounds wonderful with a sound stage so encompassing that you hear ambience & echoes clearly from behind the listening position. Othertimes, it loses its magic.

Question 1) - Do I need power conditioning;

Question 2) - If yes, which conditioner would you recomment.

Any help & advise will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
solentgreen
I am not of much help. I have not heard the Audio Magic in my home and had never heard of the Running Spring.
the running spring audio haley is awesome. i feel it truly is non-coloring and non-power-limiting. priced reasonable at just over $1k in my opinion.

i live in an 11 story apartment building in new york city. i was told by my tweeters that power out of my walls is very polluted (hssssss).
What do most of you think of the AC power regeneration products on the market? I was skeptical given the cost but a while back I won an audiophile aps. At first I wasn't that impressed since it made the highs sound harsh in my tube system. Once I let it break in it has really been awesome.
I presently use a PS Audio P300 for source gear and have enjoyed it. Now I'm going to try out a Richard Gray 400 Pro and Running Springs Audio Haley to compare. The knock on the P300 has been that it is taking 1800 watts and squeezing it to 300 watts max (albeit cleanly regenerated) for all components plugged into it. We'll see how the alternative models that claim to provide 1800 watts provide.